INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS WME 2021
During all three days of the show, we offer visitors the opportunity to follow several interactive workshops conducted by renowned modellers.
Please note that pre-registration is required. We do not accept registrations during the show.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
The primary language in all classes will be English unless indicated otherwise!
- The prices of all workshops mentioned for each workshop do not include the WME admission fee. You are required to purchase your admission tickets separately.
- Without admission ticket you cannot participate in the workshops program. Obviously, you need only one ticket per day, regardless of the number of workshops you enter, or a multi day ticket in case you follow workshops on more than one day.
- In the outline (PDF) of each workshop you will find what is included in the price.
- Please note that we only accept participants that have paid their online registration.
- After sending the registration form you will receive an automatically generated invoice on the email address that you have provider. We recommend that you check your spam folder too!
- We do not accept registrations at the show. Our teachers need to obtain and prepare materials, and so do we.
- Online registration closes on June 20, 2021!
Show admission & contest participation
- Workshop participants are requested to enter the show via the fast entry lanes, thus avoiding the inevitable queue at the entrance in the morning.
- Workshop participants for morning sessions, and who enter models into the WME contest, are invited to use the priority check-in lane in the contest registration room on Friday or Saturday, so they can be at their workshop in time.
Therefore it is recommended that you pre-register your models for the contest. Pre-registration for the contest opens in March 2021
- WME 2021 admission tickets can be purchased online and also at the ticket counters during the show.
- Unless indicated otherwise, there will be no further communication with the students about the workshops prior to the show. All info you need is mentioned here on the website.
For more information, please re-read!
Dear visitors and exhibitors of the World Model Expo 2021 (!)
Yes indeed, the 11th World Model Expo is postponed to 2021
With the ever increasing Covid-19 pandemic and no short term solution to be expected, we had to draw the inevitable conclusion that the World Model Expo cannot be held as planned in July of this year.
As organizers, and on behalf of the World Model Soldier Federation, we also have a responsibility for health and safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff, and we take this responsibility serious.
Continued and stricter measures in all countries with regards to internal and cross border travelling, and a ban on all events for a longer period of time, have forced us in the past weeks to investigate the options and we can announce that the 11th World Model Expo in Eindhoven will now take place on July 2-3 and 4 2021.
We hope that the world be a healthier place in 15 months from now and that all of you will stay safe and healthy.
As the new dates are 15 months from, we cannot yet assure that the same teachers who had planned to conduct their workshops at the WME will be available then and if they will stay on board. We will first need to check with them and then will let you know if the workshop you booked for will take place at WME 2021. You can then decide whether you wish to cancel your registration or not.
We will send all participants an email about this in the days to come with the proper procedures. Please understand it will take time to get feedback from all the workshop teachers, so be patient and keep an eye on your email inbox, and the spam folder too.
Meanwhile, stay safe and healthy, and act wisely.
Your WME 2021 team
WME 2021 WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE (on hold due to postponement of the event to 2021.
Friday July 2
10:30-12:30 Gerard Boom – Meierijfoyer
10:00-14:00 Helen Bourch – Class room 18
10:00-14:00 Dmitry Fesechko – Class room 19
10:00-14:00 Bernhard Lustig – Class room 20
14:30-18:30 Patrick Masson – Class room 18
14:30-18:30 Penny Meyer – Class room 19
14:30-18:30 MIG Jimenez – Class room 20
Saturday July 3
10:30-12:30 Gerard Boom – Meierij foyer
10:00-14:00 Michal Pisarksi – Class room 18
10:00-14:00 Jaume Ortiz – Class room 19
10:00-14:00 Jean “Diorama” Bernard André – Class room 20
14:30-18:30 Aleksandra Cvetanovski– Class room 18
14:30-18:30 Diego Risiti – Class room 19
14:30-18:30 Marcel du Long – Class room 20
Sunday July 4
10:30-12:30 Gerard Boom – Meierij foyer
10:00-14:00 David Parker – Class room 18
10:00-13:00 Ruben Martinez – Class room 19
10:00-14:00 Calvin Tan – Class room 20
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
By registering you agree with the terms as stated below.
Please note that we only accept participants that have pre-registered using the registration form.
We do not accept registrations on site, during the show.
Use of airbrush compressors
- Some workshops require using an airbrush, and a compressor of course. If this is the case, it will be specifically indicated in the outline document of that
- We prefer you bring your own compressor, but in case this is not possible we have multiple outlet compressors available. However, there will be a € 10 surcharge if you choose to use our compressor, unless indicated otherwise. You can indicate this option on the registration form.
- On the form you should also indicate the type of airbrush that you will bring, as we shall also provide quick release connectors to fit your brand airbrush. We charge an additional € 10 deposit for the use of these connectors which will be refunded in cash after returning it to us.
- Materials provided by the organisation are property of Oh For Zero Events and are not supposed to be taken back home with you.
- Except for any models, figures or busts or materials that are explicitly mentioned to be included in the price of several workshops, all provided materials are only provided for use during the workshop and not included in the price of the workshop as such.
- Please respect our properties.
- Participants will receive an invoice after registration and payment is due in advance, within 7 days of the invoice date
- Paypal payments are subject to a 5% surcharge.
- Please note that we do not confirm receipt of payments, but only send reminders in case your payment is overdue.
- If you do not receive any notification after payment, it simply means that your seat is ensured. No need for panic!
Cancellations and refunds
- We guarantee that participants will be 100% refunded, minus possible banking or PayPal charges, in case of cancellation by the teacher, but note that in this case we do not refund the admission ticket!
- In all other cases we do not refund purchased seats of tickets.
- In accordance with the general terms of Oh For Zero Events, you can transfer the workshop seat or ticket to another person, in case you have to cancel.
Contact Us: for the WME2021 Workshops
Do you have a question regarding the WME2021 workshops ?
- Drop us a line here.
- Please do not use this contact form for any questions regarding other WME subject
- We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your WME 2021 Workshops Team