INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS WME 2022
During all three days of the show, we offer visitors the opportunity to follow several interactive workshops conducted by renowned modellers.
Please note that pre-registration is required. We do not accept registrations during the show.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
The primary language in all classes will be English unless indicated otherwise!
- The prices of all workshops mentioned for each workshop do not include the WME admission fee. You are required to purchase your admission tickets separately.
- Without admission ticket you cannot participate in the workshops program. Obviously, you need only one ticket per day, regardless of the number of workshops you enter, or a multi day ticket in case you follow workshops on more than one day.
- In the outline (PDF) of each workshop you will find what is included in the price.
- Please note that we only accept participants that have paid their online registration.
- After sending the registration form you will receive an automatically generated invoice on the email address that you have provider. We recommend that you check your spam folder too!
- We do not accept registrations at the show. Our teachers need to obtain and prepare materials, and so do we.
- Online registration closes on June 18, 2022!
Show admission & contest participation
- Workshop participants are requested to enter the show via the fast entry lanes, thus avoiding the inevitable queue at the entrance in the morning.
- Workshop participants for morning sessions, and who enter models into the WME contest, are invited to use the priority check-in lane in the contest registration room on Friday or Saturday, so they can be at their workshop in time.
Therefore it is recommended that you pre-register your models for the contest. Pre-registration for the contest opens most likely in March 2022
- WME 2022 admission tickets can be purchased online and also at the ticket counters during the show.
- Unless indicated otherwise, there will be no further communication with the students about the workshops prior to the show. All info you need is mentioned here on the website.
For more information, please re-read!
Dear participants of the workshops at the World Model Expo 2021
Much to our regret we are forced to postpone the event once more, to 1-2-3 July 2022.
All of you that have booked space at one or more of our workshops will receive an email in the next few days about how we plan to deal with your participation and payments. So please keep an eye on your mail box, and spam folder (!)
In case you have booked a hotel room at the NH Koningshof, which is the hotel at the venue, not the NH Collection Eindhoven City centre(!!!)…all room reservations will be cancelled by NH automatically.
We apologize that there is no other way to hold on to the reservations you made, but we have to follow NH policies.
Procedure for room reservations for the WME 2022 will be announced not before the final quarter of 2021.
Read more about this postponement in our blog.
Meanwhile, stay safe and healthy.
Your WME team
WME 2022 WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE (IN PROGRESS).
As we had to postpone the event twice, we will reconsider the complete workshop program with the initial teachers and if they agree to come back in 2022 with the same workshop theme or perhaps a revised one, we will announce this as soon as details become available.
Registration will not start before late 2022 when the entire program is known and ready.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
By registering you agree with the terms as stated below.
Please note that we only accept participants that have pre-registered using the registration form.
We do not accept registrations on site, during the show.
Use of airbrush compressors
- Some workshops require using an airbrush, and a compressor of course. If this is the case, it will be specifically indicated in the outline document of that
- We prefer you bring your own compressor, but in case this is not possible we have multiple outlet compressors available. However, there will be a € 10 surcharge if you choose to use our compressor, unless indicated otherwise. You can indicate this option on the registration form.
- On the form you should also indicate the type of airbrush that you will bring, as we shall also provide quick release connectors to fit your brand airbrush. We charge an additional € 10 deposit for the use of these connectors which will be refunded in cash after returning it to us.
- Materials provided by the organisation are property of Oh For Zero Events and are not supposed to be taken back home with you.
- Except for any models, figures or busts or materials that are explicitly mentioned to be included in the price of several workshops, all provided materials are only provided for use during the workshop and not included in the price of the workshop as such.
- Please respect our properties.
- Participants will receive an invoice after registration and payment is due in advance, within 7 days of the invoice date
- Paypal payments are subject to a 5% surcharge.
- Please note that we do not confirm receipt of payments, but only send reminders in case your payment is overdue.
- If you do not receive any notification after payment, it simply means that your seat is ensured. No need for panic!
Cancellations and refunds
- We guarantee that participants will be 100% refunded, minus possible banking or PayPal charges, in case of cancellation of the workshop by the teacher or the workshop or the entire event by the organisation, but note that in this case we do not refund the admission ticket!
- In all other cases we do not refund purchased seats.
- In accordance with the general terms of Oh For Zero Events, you can transfer the workshop seat or ticket to another person, in case you have to cancel.
Contact Us: for the WME2022 Workshops
Do you have a question regarding the WME2022 workshops ?
- Drop us a line here.
- Please do not use this contact form for any questions regarding other WME subject
- We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your WME Workshops Team